Creating a wireframe gives the client, developer, and designer an opportunity to take a critical look at the structure of the website and allows them to make revisions easily early on in the process..The wireframe application which designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things.
A website wireframe, also known as a page schematic or screen blueprint, is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website.Wireframes are created for the purpose of arranging elements to best accomplish a particular purpose. The purpose is usually being informed by a business objective and a creative idea. The wireframe depicts the page layout or arrangement of the website’s content, including interface elements and navigational systems, and how they work together.The wireframe usually lacks typographic style, color, or graphics, since the main focus lies in functionality, behavior, and priority of content.In other words, it focuses on what a screen does, not what it looks like.Wireframes can be pencil drawings or sketches on a whiteboard, or they can be produced by means of a broad array of free or commercial software applications. Wireframes are generally created by business analysts, user experience designers, developers, visual designers and other roles with expertise in interaction design, information architecture.
Elements of wireframes are
- The skeleton plan of a website can be broken down into three components: information design, navigation design, and interface design. Page layout is where these components come together, while wireframing is what depicts the relationship between these components. Information design. .
- Information design is the presentation—placement and prioritization of information in a way that facilitates understanding. Information design is an area of user experience design, meant to display information effectively for clear communication. For websites, information elements should be arranged in a way that reflects the goals and tasks of the user..
- The navigation system provides a set of screen elements that allow the user to move page to page through the website. The navigation design should communicate the relationship between the links it contains so that users understand the options they have for navigating the site..
- Often, websites contain multiple navigation systems, such as a global navigation, local navigation, supplementary navigation, contextual navigation, and courtesy navigation..
- User interface design includes selecting and arranging interface elements to enable users to interact with the functionality of the system.
- The goal is to facilitate usability and efficiency as much as possible.
- Common elements found in interface design are action buttons, text fields, check boxes, radio buttons and drop-down menus.
Features of Wireframe Development
- Hand-drawn look: Choose between “plain” or “sketched” mode to display wireframes..
- Large UI library: Choose from a large library of pre-fabricated UI elements to rapidly create professional wireframes
- Ease of use: Simply drag UI elements onto the canvas to create beautiful wireframes.
- clickable shapes: Go beyond static mockups with functional UI elements that behave like the real application
- Annotations: Add technical specifications by annotating wireframes..