Tomato Cart Customization
TomatoCart is an open source shopping cart, based initially on osCommerce, which main focus is to offer a better user experience through an impressive desktop-like back-end interface. You can sell any type of items with it from simple products to digital goods and services. And the numerous features for marketing and SEO will leave you reassured that you have made the right choice when it comes to your online store.
Hosting Tomato Cart
Although it has a novel admin interface, Tomato Cart doesn’t pose any special challenges for hosting. A host that supports the LAMP stack (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) should be capable of hosting Tomato Cart. As an e-commerce app, it faces the same issues that all business apps face — security and responsiveness.
Benefits of Tomato Cart
- A Shared and VPS provider with premium Shared hosting plans for business
- A Shared and cloud VPS provider who has 20 datacenters around the world
- A line of Business Shared hosting plans designed for e-commerce
- A business Shared hosting plan powered by a dual web server configuration
- Premium Shared hosting and managed VPS for business.