Ruby Website Development
safe to say that Ruby on Rails is hot at the moment. But is it just a
trend based on a buzzword or is it really a legitimate choice for
developing web applications and websites? In this guide, we’re going to
give you 8 benefits that set Ruby on Rails apart from the competition.
Softweb Technology completes this assistance with Ruby development. If your organization is using our utility then you can rewrite, edit, write or modify any type of article it may be technical or non-technical. Softweb Technology is a Website development company, completes clients requirement from the begining and make them happy with efficient and reliable Ruby development services. We approach projects and portfolio in Ruby with our experienced Ruby developer who make it possible to carry Ruby development in the success. We know the latest trend in Ruby development area and with that, we provide modern development and design to the clients. We are best in Ruby customization and maintenance.
Soft Web Technology offers Ruby on Rails development services for creating dynamics web applications that have to be created within a short deadline. The Model View Controller (MVC) architecture on Ruby on Rails (RoR) allows us to develop the complete web application in fragments of separate layers. This enhances the development speed and our developers are able to deliver applications that are useful and offer powerful performance.
Our Ruby on Rails development service extends to creating flexible applications that are feature-rich, scalable and seamlessly integrates with third party applications. We offer the following Ruby on Rails services -
- Web application development
- QA & Testing
- QA & Testing
- Blogs, widgets, e-commerce and social networking applications
- RoR migration
- RoR hosting services
- Custom RoR application development
Benefits of Ruby Website
- It’s Perfect For Web TechnologiesFits like a glove. Like peas and carrots (Forrest Gump anyone?). Idioms and 90s movie references aside, let’s just say that Ruby on Rails is absolutely ideal for building web applications. The great thing about it is that you can get a working prototype up and running extremely quickly. Checking the feasibility of a project is made much easier because of this. In addition, cracks in the scope and direction of a web application can be fixed early on in the development cycle.
- Saves Money Whether you’re the project lead or the client, no one is going to complain about this one. To put it simply, Ruby on Rails can cut significant chunks out of web project. The framework is 100% free and runs on Linux, which is also open-source. It’s also easy to work with from a developer’s perspective. If you’ve migrated from ASP and Microsoft Windows we expect a sincere “hallelujah!” from everyone involved. While these are legit options for some projects, they can be prohibitively expensive.
- Saves TimeIn addition to being a cost-saving technology, Ruby on Rails can turn some developers from lumbering sloths to rapid code monkeys. Not only does it allow you to move from the planning stages to actual development very quickly, it’s also easy to handle compared to other technologies.
- Active and Helpful CommunityThe most successful and popular web applications are often open-source. Content Management Systems such as Drupal and Wordpress have thriving communities that allow them flourish, and much is the same with Ruby on Rails. The community is full of developers that are constantly improving code and helping others on their projects. This means that if you need a given piece of functionality, there’s every chance that someone else has built something similar before or is willing to help you fix any issues you may have. You’ll still need a capable team to work with the code as it’s not all plug-and-play, but it definitely helps a project move forward.
- Project Not Handcuffed You’ve had a fantastic website or application built and everything works as expected. Months (or even years) later, you run into an issue that you didn’t know about or you decide you want to add functionality. What happens? You find that the company that built the original application no longer exists, or the developers that worked on the project are no longer part of the company. No one knows where the code begins or ends. The result is a painful exercise of expensively rebuilding everything from the ground up, or getting the issues fixed on the original platform at ridiculously inflated costs. Ruby on Rails, on the other hand, follows coding conventions that make it simple to go from one developer to the next. It’s clean, it’s easy and everyone uses it. Your hair will be thankful, as you’ll no longer be pulling it.
- Build Your Own Plug and Play Apps The beauty of Ruby on Rails is that you can create your own building blocks for plug-and-play functionality. Now, it’s on as simple as snapping your fingers, but it’s much easier to do it with Ruby on Rails than with any other technology on the market today. This means that you can take elements of your current custom application and use it in your future projects, instead of having to build the entire thing from scratch. Ruby on Rails allows your apps to be expandable and multi-purpose.
- The Big Players Use It IYou know that there’s something seriously right about Ruby on Rails when reading the list of companies that currently use it. Let’s have a look at just a small selection.
- But You Can Use it Too Ruby on Rails is not only ideal for the larger companies, but it’s perfect for startups or local businesses as well. In a web landscape where you need to stand out to make something out of your project, Ruby on Rails allows your web application to break free from the standardization of template solutions at a cost that won’t cripple your bottom line.