Softweb technology appreciates your visit to our Web site and thanks you for your interest in our company, our products and our services. Protection of your privacy and personal data is an important matter for us. To ensure a high level of transparency and security, our declaration on data protection as set forth below will inform you as to the nature, scope and purpose of any collection, use and processing of information and data recorded by us
Declaration on Data Protection
- External Links Our Web site also makes reference to third parties. As a rule, these are identified by stating the relevant Internet address or the company/product logo. softweb technology has no influence whatsoever on the contents and design of sites of other providers and therefore cannot extend the warranties under this declaration on data protection to such sites. Nor does the fact that we refer to such sites mean that we adopt their contents as our own..
- A cookie is a small data text file stored on your computer or mobile device (if permitted by your browser) that softweb technology can retrieve to identify you while you are on our site. The cookies can only be read by the website which set it. No other company has access to these cookies. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive or device, pass on a computer virus, or capture your email address. It is possible for you to set your browser so cookies are rejected or you are informed of them before they’re stored. Flash cookies or Local Shared Objects (LSO), session storage or DOM are not used by softweb technology.
- Session Cookies Our Web sites use so-called session cookies. These cookies deposit data for purposes of technical regulation in your browser's memory. However, they do not contain any personal data and are deleted after your browser is closed..
- softweb technology deposits mandatory cookies on your computer, which are partly not deleted after conclusion of your session. This makes it possible for the website to recognize your computer at your next visit and adapt the website to your interests. With your consent, softweb technology stores your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time. Mandatory cookies are also used for the limited purpose of optimizing and personalizing your website experience—for example, by allowing a single sign-on for the VIP Pass and communities.
Collection of Personal Data
- In order to be able to utilize the services offered on our Web site, in particular, downloads, online forums, online applications, individual enquiries, registrations for our products or registrations for other services, it is necessary that we obtain personal data from you
- The personal data entails individual statements concerning personal and material relations pertaining to you, such as your name, your address or your e-mail address
- Such information is collected by us only if you provide it voluntarily and show us in this way that you agree to the use and processing thereof. In this respect
- it goes without saying for us that such data is necessarily only collected where it is absolutely mandatory for the implementation of the relevant offers
- Where we request additional data, this occurs solely for purposes of, for example, facilitating communication with you or improving our service.
Use and Processing of Personal Data
- As a rule, softweb technology uses and processes the personal data provided for purposes of contractual settlement and processing your enquiries and requests.
- Data with personal content is processed and used to a limited extent for customer management and marketing purposes, provided the relevant statutory provisions permit this. Should you no longer agree to such use, you may, of proucts, object to further use at any time.
- Moreover, your information provided to us may be combined with data on you that has already been stored by us. Such data combination has, inter alia, the advantage of keeping your data collected by us updated at all times, guaranteeing the accuracy of the collected information and being able to optimize our service to you.
- We use and process your data outside these parameters only if you have expressly granted your prior consent there to and only for purposes of which you have been advised.
- Thus, for example, you may stipulate in an online application whether we may review the application with respect to other positions in our company. Only in this event will we use such data for this purpose.
- Forwarding of Data softweb technology is a group that does business globally
- whose registered office might also be located in other countries.
- However, such transmission takes place only within the group and only for the aforementioned purposes.
- Naturally we do not forward your data to other third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by virtue of statutory provisions or judicial order.
- E-mail Contact Should you provide us with your e-mail address, we will also communicate with you by e-mail.
- Should you no longer desire such information, it is naturally possible for you at any time to revoke your consent. In this case, please send us a short message to the given postal or e-mail address.
- The offers on this Web site are not directed at children. We therefore assume that we will not become aware of any personal data pertaining to children.
- Technical and Organizational Data Protection softweb technology takes those technical and organizational measures appropriate given the respective purpose of the data protection in order to protect the information provided by you against abuse and loss. Such data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. In addition, each of our employees is naturally instructed on data protection and obliged to enter into a confidentiality covenant.
- E-Mails to softweb technology Because of tax requirements softweb technology has to archive e-mails for ten years in some countries. The e-mail system of softweb technology and other members of the softweb technology Group are intended to be used for business purposes.
Softweb technology ensures to deliver the best of development services to its customers worldwide. With a team of talented and expert web developers it becomes quite easy on our part to deliver products as per our client’s requirement.
Modification of the Declaration on Data Protection
- As a result of the ongoing development of the Internet, it will be necessary to adapt this declaration on data protection to changing conditions on an ongoing basis. Timely notice of such modification shall be given on this page. You may view previous versions of this declaration on data protection in this Archive.
- Procedural List You may obtain a general overview of the purpose for which and the group of persons on which softweb technology collects, processes and uses personal data in the public shown on this Web site.
- Information and Other Rights, Contact Upon written request, our data protection officer would be happy to provide you with information as to whether and if so, which personal data we store in relation to you.
- Should your personal data be incorrect, you may have this rectified immediately. Any such information or modification is free of charge.Moreover, you are entitled to revoke your consent to use of data in the future, in whole or in part.
- Should you desire this, we will delete or block your relevant data.In order to assert such rights, please contact softweb technology's data protection officer.