Magento Website Development
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. Ever since it got released Magento got a lot of attention from developer and merchant community when it comes to web shops, or to put it more robustly, when it comes to eCommerce platforms. Developers love it because of its modularity, as then can (almost) do anything client asks them. Merchants love it because of the wast number of features it provides out of the box. Softweb Technology completes this assistance with Magento development. If your organization is using our utility then you can rewrite, edit, write or modify any type of article it may be technical or non-technical. Softweb Technology is a Website development company, completes clients requirement from the begining and make them happy with efficient and reliable Magento development services. We approach projects and portfolio in Magento with our experienced Magento developer who make it possible to carry Magento development in the success. We know the latest trend in Magento development area and with that, we provide modern development and design to the clients. We are best in Magento customization and maintenance.
Benefits of Magento Website
- SEO friendly right out of the box – Search engine friendly URL’s, Google Site Map, Meta-information for products, categories and content pages, etc.
- Internationalization support – Support for localization, multiple currencies and tax rates. Support for accented characters and right to left text. Configurable list of allowed countries for certain features. European Union VAT-ID validation, EU cookie notification, etc. If you’ve migrated from ASP and Microsoft Windows we expect a sincere “hallelujah!” from everyone involved. While these are legit options for some projects, they can be prohibitively expensive.
- Enormous number of built-in eCommerce web shop related features - Features like support for both Multi-Site and Multi-Domain setup. You can download a feature list from here http://www.magentocommerce.com/images/uploads/magento-feature-list.pdf.
- Extremely modular architecture – Enables you to do deep customizations of both frontend (layouts and templates) and backend (event, observer, rewrites, grids, etc.)
- Magento’s Expert Consulting Group Official Training & Professional Company Certificates Program – Training for backend developers, frontend developers, merchants, etc. Instructor-led Training, On-Demand Training. Magento Certified Developer, Magento Certified Developer Plus, Magento Company Certificates Directory (find a certified developer anywhere in the world).
- Security – Magento takes security very seriously and as a highly rated priority. Magento EE even comes with Secure Payment Bridge which provides PCI Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS).
- Magento Connect – The world’s largest eCommerce application marketplace.
- Code-level Access – Open source, PHP code available for you to play with.
- Web Services API – Built in support for SOAP v1, SOAP v2, XMLRPC, REST with 3-legged OAuth 1.0a.
- Because it is awesome