Softweb Technology is a professional company which provides the service orinted software for the peoples to feel friendly & easy to access the IT Knowledge & Helps in developing their business at National/International level."The growth of knowledge is growth of wealth".The Location Extension which designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things. A marketing technique where by information about a company's goods or services is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.
Location Extensions. You can extend your AdWords campaigns by dynamically attaching your business address to your ads, with location extensions. As well as the description lines and URL that appear in your ad text, your ad can also feature your business name, address, and phone number.
Why should advertisers use location extensions?
- Location extensions are ideal for local businesses with physical addresses looking to drive foot traffic into their stores or locations.
- Location extensions don’t cost extra money to serve and can provide a clickthrough rate boost
- Location extensions provide advertisers more real estate in the search results and help the ad stand out while looking more credible.
- Advertisers have complete control on location targeting around specific business addresses
Advantages of Location Extensions
- Radius Targeting If your company has a brick and mortar store, you may find great success with radius targeting. Simply type in your coordinates, address, or place of business and choose the distance around the location you would like to target. If your goal is to draw in local shoppers, keep the radius small (under 20 miles) so that only those within a reasonable distance see your ad. If you have multiple locations, try to keep the radius for each one from overlapping so there is no internal competition. Otherwise, you can target larger audiences with cities or regions.
- Income Targeting Do you know your consumers’ specific demographics? If you do, great – because AdWords allows users to target based on average household income and location. This option allows advertisers to not only target by location, but also by specific audience – making it a data lover’s dream. Choose from six income levels and a multitude of locations. If you do not know the demographics of your consumers, no worries, because you can gather more information on them by using this method. As time passes, advertisers can see which income levels are searching for their product, and which are not. With this data you are able to modify your targeting so that you only target those actively engaging in your product. This can increase your ROI – and that makes us very happy advertisers!
- Location Extensions Another way to get shoppers into your store is enabling location extensions. It gives searchers more information about your store: business address, phone number, and map location. If you have multiple locations, you can add multiple location extensions, allowing users to view the closest one. Ads with location extensions see an average 10% increase in clickthrough rate – which should be reason enough to add them.
- Bid Adjustments Have you been running your campaigns for a while and noticed some are outperforming the others? Good, now is the time to take advantage of location bid adjustments. AdWords allows users to raise or lower bids from -90% to +900%. Bid lower on locations that are performing poorly, whether it be because of a low conversion rate or high CPC, and bid higher on those who are performing well. Start slowly with only 10% – 20%, and increase or decrease your bids as necessary.
- Exclusions If you find a location is completely killing your campaign, consider excluding it. Don’t make this your first move, start with location bid adjustments. Over time if you do not see improvements, take the plunge and kill it off completely.