LinkedIn ADS MARKETING
Linkedin ads is designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things. A marketing technique where by information about a company's goods or services is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.
LinkedIn lets advertisers target ads to users by important B2B demographics, such as seniority, industry, or a particular LinkedIn group. Targeting to specific titles, like to VP of Marketing, makes advertising very efficient by letting you reach the people you've identified as your target market.. .
Benefits of linkedin Ads
- It completes your branding circle. Online display advertising does not really replace traditional methods of advertising, it completes the branding circle. The Internet with its billions of users around the world has huge potentials to open new opportunities for businesses to grow and expand. Tri-media advertising – print, TV, and radio – alone cannot reach every market anymore particularly when building brands. You need to complement tri-media with online advertising to tap the Web’s enormous market.
- Avoid expensive long term contracts. Advertising can cost you big time. That is made more costly when you are forced to sign up for long term advertising when you only need short exposures i.e. political campaigns, promotion of an event, or a coming sale. Online display advertising can be as short as it is necessary. It costs less and can also give you the opportunity to control and make changes in your campaign based on the performance of the ads..
- Capturing the market through remarketing/retargeting. Do you want another run to get a second or a third chance to capture a target market? Your target market may not be converted the first time they see your banner ads; that happens quite often. Display advertising through remarketing are a great way to remind them of your product/service that offers a solution to a need or problem. Maybe a second visit is necessary to convert them. .
- Budget: Look like a big fish and gain trust. You want your target market to trust your brand. That happens when they see you have enough going for you and that not delivering your claims can mar their brand. Being a big player carries with it the connotation of credibility and reliability, traits that are not so easily achieved in online marketing. .
- Benefit from “Geo-targeting.” Display ads give you the control to creatively personalize your online advertisements so that you can efficiently zero in your market by geographic location. Do you deliver pizza in your location, let the local market know how by showing a banner ad with a telephone number to order. .
- Entice your target by knowing their interests. If you know your target demographics, you would understand their interests and what can captivate them. Use the knowledge to design your display ads to entice and grab their attention. For instance, younger targets would normally be interested in the social media and celebrity icons while young professionals would be interested in niches like health, family, and business..
- Get the ads featured on relevant sites. Your knowledge of the interests of your typical customer can take you further to include the knowledge of the websites that they usually visit or content that they read. Banner ads featured alongside a relevant content increase the likelihood of getting noticed, and clicked. There is nothing more disheartening than spending on campaign ads that yield no conversion. Placing ads on the sites not visited by your target market is a futile and expensive exercise. .