GOOGLE MAP API
A single map load is charged when any of the following occur:
- An application requests a single map image from the Google Static Maps API.
- An application requests a single panorama image from the Google Street View Image API.
- After a web page or application loads a map, a static map image, or a Street View panorama, any user interactions with it, such as panning, zooming, or switching map layers, do not generate additional map loads or affect usage limits.
What are the Google Maps APIs?
The Google Maps APIs give developers several ways of embedding Google Maps into web pages or retrieving data from Google Maps, and allow for either simple use or extensive customization. There are several API offerings:
- Google Static Maps API
- Google Street View Image API
- Google Maps Embed API
Web service APIs:
- Google Maps Directions API
- Google Maps Distance Matrix API
- Google Maps Elevation API
- Google Maps Geocoding API
- Google Maps Geolocation API
- Google Maps Roads API
- Google Maps Time Zone API
- Google Places API Web Service
- Google Maps Android API
- Google Places API for Android
- Google Maps SDK for iOS
- Google Places API for iOS
- Mobile Optimization of your Website
- Moreover, Custom CMS development and integrations
Depending on your needs, you may find yourself using one or a combination of these APIs. If you operate an enterprise or commercial website, you may also be interested in Google Maps APIs Premium Plan.