FACEBOOK ADS MARKETING
Softweb Technology is a professional company which provides the service orinted software for the peoples to feel friendly & easy to access the IT Knowledge & Helps in developing their business at National/International level."The growth of knowledge is growth of wealth".The facebook ads marketing which designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things. A marketing technique where by information about a company's goods or services is passed electronically from one Internet user to another
What is Facebook advertising? Facebook advertising allows businesses to promote custom ads or content targeting a specific audience, with costs varying based on the reach and engagement the ad receives. Facebook ads can appear in your target audience’s News Feed or right column of Facebook. As a social media manager, understanding how to leverage Facebook Ads for your marketing strategy is essential. Facebook Ads can transform your business’s social reach without hurting your budget. .
Advantage of facebook Ads
- Reach: You can see your potential reach. When you’re designing your ad, Facebook lets you know how many people are likely to see it. This is good for knowing what’s worth targeting and what isn’t. .
- Exposure: With efficient usage, Facebook can guarantee good exposure (not results).
- Easy to use: Facebook ads is considered one of the easiest way to advertise. If you don’t have any previous experience with marketing then Facebook is a good starting point. .
- Budget: You can advertise with a very small budget. If you don’t have a marketing strategy and have a small budget available for advertising then this is the only option. You can run an advert for as little as 5 euro. .
- Interaction: Facebook enables you to communicate with your fans and clients directly .
- Conversion measurement: Facebook allows you to track actions people take after viewing your Facebook Ads across multiple devices, including mobile phones, tablets and desktops. By creating a Facebook pixel and adding it to the pages of your website where conversions happen you will see who converts as a result of your Facebook Ads. .
- Ad optimization: When you use the Facebook pixel in combination with the bidding option Optimize for Website Conversions, Facebook will automatically show your ads to people who are most likely to convert. .