CLASSIFIED DIRECTORY DEVELOPMENT
The classified directory development application which designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things.
In computing, a file system (or filesystem) is used to control how data is stored and retrieved. Without a file system, information placed in a storage area would be one large body of data with no way to tell where one piece of information stops and the next begins. By separating the data into pieces and giving each piece a name, the information is easily isolated and identified. Taking its name from the way paper-based information systems are named, each group of data is called a "file". The structure and logic rules used to manage the groups of information and their names is called a "file system".
File systems typically have directories (also called folders) which allow the user to group files into separate collections. This may be implemented by associating the file name with an index in a table of contents or an inode in a Unix-like file system. Directory structures may be flat (i.e. linear), or allow hierarchies where directories may contain subdirectories.
Features of Classified Directory
- Some directories provide more local and information that is hence relevant. For e.g. then, a local directory will present more relevant results to him and therefore he would search for the relevant information on a web directory than a global search engine if a user is just planning a small party and is searching for caterers. You have to be where your client is. Exploit this directory advantage to reach your prospective client. Listing with a web directory does not hence cost much and you should truly do it. .
- Search engines normally accept just about any site or page that is submitted for them irrespective of it's quality. All sites submitted to directories are reviewed by people, poor internet sites do not stand a good opportunity to get accepted and thus directories provide quality output to your user. This directory benefit works in benefit of building users loyalty towards the directory. As I mentioned earlier you need to be where your potential consumer is. Take advantage of this directory advantage to market your website..
- Some directories provide more diversely classified list of sites for only one category. This directory benefit leads the user looking for information on various subjects into the same category to prefer visiting a web directory in place of the search engines. This will lead the user to get less relevant results for e.g. if you search for 'south Indian recipes' the search engine results will list down even those sites which probably just have a page or two giving south Indian recipes. Whereas he can see the broad categories of recipes a particular site offers and hence gets a better view to choose the right site if he visits a cooking directory. He is able to select a website specifically dedicated for south Indian dishes. This directory advantage does work for any scenario..
- Traffic visiting your web site via a web directory benefits you more. Your visitors to sales ratio will probably be good when compared with the one from a search engine. This is really because the visitor has already selected your internet site basis the site description he read into the directory, unlike a visitor from a search engine who visits your web site to test what you have to give you. For e.g. then he may visit your page since it appeared in the search results but he is not your target prospective customer if a user searching for a Sony phone dealer has searched for 'Sony' in a search engine and your site appears in the result as you sell Sony music systems. So in a real way web directories benefit you by supplying filtered traffic to your web site. And that means you have a visitor searching for the specific product you're offering and not a visitor whom has reached your site by looking for a broader keyword..
- The most important directory advantage or good thing about detailing with several directories is 'link building'. The more directories you are listed with the higher are your chances for an improved ranking in the internet search engine result. Although search engine offer less quality traffic, it is still once we all understand truly important because how many users searching information via a search engine is higher than specific directories..