BING ADS MARKETING
Bing Ads is a service that provides pay per click advertising .It allows advertisers to target their ads by restricting their ads to a given set of demographics and by increasing their bids whenever the ad is seen by a user of a certain demographic
It is not a secret Bing is building their systems similar as their big competitor Google. Users should not be confused by different tools. This is why Bing Ads provide the same Cost-Per-Click-Model as Google AdWords. .
Benefits of Bing Ads
- Bing Ads Will Help You Reach 33 Percent of U.S. Consumers Yes that’s right! People searching on Bing and Yahoo sites are shown advertisements powered by Bing Ads. That’s 1 in 3 people in the U.S. who you can reach when they are searching for products, answers and solutions online. According to ComScore, Bing receives 6.2 billion searches a month. Don’t miss out on the potential business among those using search engines other than Google! .
- It’s Super Simple to Get Set Up on Bing Ads When you decide to advertise on Bing Ads, we make it super-easy with our Google import tool:You take your existing AdWords campaigns and upload them to Bing Ads, making the process simple and frictionless. .
- We Provide Actionable Data to Help You Plan Better We believe in transparency so recently we launched the Bing Ads Marketplace Trends site that utilizes a variety of visualization tools that help marketers plan better campaigns by having industry, device, location and scheduling data at their fingertips. .
- You’ll Get a Better Return on Investment For years, advertisers have been telling us they get a better return on their investment for their ad spend on Bing Ads. We put this down to the quality of our network and the fact Bing searchers earn more and therefore, have more disposable income.
- Bing Ads Intelligence Makes Excel a Marketers Dream We know the digital marketer of today spends a huge amount of time in Excel. That’s why we created Bing Ads Intelligence which you can download for free to help advertisers with keyword research. You can work with large lists of up to 200,000 keywords, perform integrated research on keyword and bid estimates, and find keyword-specific metrics such as clicks, impressions, position, click-through rate and cost per click. All in Excel!.
- Get Industry Insights from Our Data Scientists We love nothing more than helping our customers get the most from our search data. We regularly share industry vertical-focused insights on our SlideShare channel to support marketers in making the best decisions for their campaigns. .
- ou’ll Never Have an Issue Reaching a Human from Bing Ads If you need help, have a questions or just want some expert advice, we’re here to help. We’ve been actively supporting our customers on social channels for nearly 10 years! So Tweet us, Facebook us, send us a pic on Instagram or join a LinkedIn chat..